Monday, March 5, 2012

a braid and a ballerina bun


My sister and I were playing with our hair and makeup.  I've discovered there are some people who just can't pull off red lipstick.  I am one of them.  My sister on the other hand, (pictured above) can.  
This is a hairdo I've done on myself before that I tried on her long luxurious locks.


Braid from the bottom with a ballerina bun on top.  If doing this on yourself just bend over and braid your hair up the back and secure it with a hairband before you start the bun.  


I like it because it's a fun way to dress up a casual hairstyle and outfit.  

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, good job with the sun flare! Our weekend was full and fun. SO glad we got to see J's aunt and uncle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! the bun/braid and these photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...