Monday, December 17, 2012

They are so special



Children are so special.  They are so innocent, I don't believe that angels can stay away from them.  So many children have hard lives, so many seem to have it so unfair.  I believe that they are watched over. Closely.
While watching my children play yesterday, I thought of the babies in Connecticut.  Those who were so afraid, and so confused.  But you know what?  I do not believe that they were alone.  I think that even though awful things were happening, those rooms were filled with sweet little spirits, and I have the strongest belief that the Lord had sent angels down to be with them.  To carry them home after they passed through this world, and to comfort those stayed.
I don't believe that the Lord left them alone, with no comfort.  He would not stop the choices of this young man, but I do believe He helped those children, and will continue to do so.

I believe that through the atonement of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, we will all live again.  I also believe that we will all have the opportunity to be families together forever, and that the parents who lose their children so early in life will be able to be with them again.
This is what gives me hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...