Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day to day


I can't believe that's the only picture I have to share.  I haven't picked up my camera in forever.  In fact, it's tucked away in my closet.  Upstairs.  With pictures still not downloaded onto the computer.  And it's been that way for almost two months.  Wow. 
But you know what?  Other things are happening around here.  Things like babies being sick, and struggling to keep up with the day-to-day-keeping-the-house-looking-decent thing.  And looking around to buy a new house.  And school.
schoooooooooooool

It looms over everything.  At least in my personal world.  I remember watching an episode of Winnie the Pooh when I was little, and poor Tigger had a baby thundercloud that followed him everywhere.  He couldn't get rid of that black thundercloud, it just bobbed above his head and rained and rained and poured...  This is sort of how I view online classes.  Big.  And neverending.  And just as I think I've run  fast enough to pass them up, there they are, zooming to catch up and keep me under their shadow.
Well, I mean, the assignments are like that.  Really I love what I am learning.  I am just such an easily overwhelmed and stressed out lady.  I know this won't last forever (only one year!), and at the end of it are so many promising things to look forward to.  It's just now.  At the moment.  When I have to choose between sitting at the computer for 8 hours and ignoring my kids for a good part of that time so that I can concentrate with all my might to understand what I am learning, or reading with my kids, painting with my kids, and cleaning and cooking... it's at moments like that where I just begin counting down the days.

So that's where I've been.
Lovely readers, I'm sorry, but I have to slow down posting sometimes and this is one of those moments.

But we're still here :)
And I'll post every once in a while :)

How about you?  How are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture you took, it is so sweet looking. I've been wondering how school is going for you. I can completely relate to your thundercloud analogy. It won't last forever right? and we keep telling ourselves it will be worth it........ right? :) good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture... hope all is well, love you :) Good luck with classes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...