Sunday, November 6, 2011

I made her a mouse.


Two mice.
And only because she likes Angelina Ballerina.


And only because the project came to my mind and it would not leave.
It haunted me.
And the worst part?  I move in a week and a half, and while I absolutely knew I should be packing, I could not fully devote my mind energy until I had this wiped out and done.

Does that ever happen to you?  You come up with a crazy very non-important idea and you just can't get it out of your head until you at least try it.


I'm so glad I can pack my sewing machine now.
I'm up for making a few of these as custom orders for Christmas if you get your order in soon.  Please email me if you're interested.


- Waiting for her to find them :) -



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...