Have you ever thought that maybe you'd save a bit of money and just trim those overgrown bangs yourself, only to think after the fact, "Oh gee wiz, I shouldn't have done that..."?
This exact same occurrence happens to me about every two and a half months.
- Drawings by my three year old that depict a spider under a rainbow. She told me it would be nice to me if I asked it to nicely.
- Cocoa Chip Cookies (recipe coming)
- Playing outside with two very short people who fight over trikes and balls.
- Anticipating the BYU basketball game I'm going to tomorrow with my husband.
- Finding a vegetable my one year old will eat willingly... but only if it's from someone else's plate. He won't eat costco's sweet potato fries if they are his. But if they are yours...
- Substituting dinner for six cookies. It seemed like a good idea at the time. It always seems like a good idea at the time with chocolate.
- The type of sore throat that you can tell is only there because you haven't been letting yourself get enough sleep.
- Self given bad haircuts.
- The laundry pile that has taken up residence in my home. It's alive.
- Forgetting to water my plants. Okay plant. I can't even keep one plant alive.