Friday, February 10, 2012

Spilt Waffles


This is my brother's new puppy.

I'm kind of busy today brother, I don't know if I have the time.  What's that?  You say you bought a puppy?  Well look at that, my entire day just opened up.  Come on over!  ...but only if you bring the puppy.


They named him Spilt Waffles.
I guess my brother agreed to the puppy if he got to name it.  My sister-in-law is so patient.  She must of vetoed Conqueror, Warrior, and Tank as his first choices.  Then as they were driving to work together she dropped her breakfast on her lap.  "Oops, I spilled my waffles."  
"That's it!" he said, "Spilt Waffles."


They call him by his second name.  And it works too.  He is the exact color of perfectly toasted waffles.
And look, he still sleeps on his tummy with his arms all sprawled out like a baby.



I know my family won't be housing pets until we have our own place, but until then I don't mind borrowing my brother's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...