Friday, May 25, 2012

What you've made!

I am so thankful for the photos you have shared with me!  You can find these tutorials here (swaddle baby) and here (sleepy tortoise). 
Here are a few of the photos that I wanted to share.


Can you think of a cuter 'big sister' gift?  Barbara sent these photos to me.  The two little dolls for the two big sisters will now match the blanket their new littlest sister will be swaddled in!  I just love this.  



This second photo I wanted to share was sent in by Debi.  She did not have any paints on hand, so she used a sharpie to draw the face and details on her doll.  If you are nervous using paints, you can still have a beautiful doll using a sharpie.  I just love the fabrics she chose, especially that green floral fabric poking out around the edges.


And this spunky little guy was made by my friend Lauren.  She must have had the perfect fabrics on hand, because this tortoise turned out great!  He looks amazing :)

You guys are fabulous to share your photos!  Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...