Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yellowstone



My parents live just about on the opposite side of the world from me.  This summer they were able to come home for three weeks to visit family.  They decided to get my brother and sisters up to Yellowstone for a week.  I'd never been there before and was flabbergasted by its beauty.

One of the first things we did was take all the little grandkids to a low bridge and let them feed the fish.  The water was so clear that you could easily see the bottom.  It was like viewing another world.  Unfortunately we only saw one fish because the seagulls were a little excited for attention.
That's okay, they were fun to feed too.


It wasn't until I was halfway finished editing this photo that I realized that bird is about to down a piece of bread thrown by my daughter.  Cool!


Muskrat?


The river was so pretty, I asked my mother to take a photo of me in front of it so I could show my husband [who sadly, was unable to come :( ].
Here it is:


Still trying to get the focus-beep-on-the-eyes-then-move-the-camera-slightly-before-pushing-the-button-all-the-way thing down.
Luckily she was willing to try more than once :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...