Monday, July 16, 2012

Hazel's Crochet Market Bag - Pattern

(Get the pattern on sale for just $1.99!  You can find the pattern here.  Sale ends this Friday, July 20th.)


I have a friend who is a crazy sweet crocheter.  She opened a shop about a year ago to sell her items.  It's where I purchased this little number.  Her skills and the quality of her products are superb.

Recently she has begun selling her Hazel's Crochet Market Bag.  When I saw them my mind's jaw just about dropped.  Think of all of the possibilities!  Fruits and veggies from the farmers market, a quick trip to the library, or even just a cute purse to throw your wallet in are on my mind :)  I was on the tipping stone just about to buy one, when I saw that she had a pattern so you can make your own!
Uh, yeah!

So here's my try.  I lengthened the strap just a bit to make it hang down by my waist.


I am really a beginner crocheter, yet her pattern was easy and explicit.  I know I could have emailed her if I'd had any questions and she would have been happy to answer them.

If you are a crocheter, or even a wanna-be crocheter, this is the pattern for you!  I'm telling you, it only uses a few stitches and once you get it going it's quite a fast project.


So hop on over to her shop and look around!
I've been eyeing that sock monkey hat for ages :)
She also has some pretty earrings that I'd love to get my hands on.

This post was shared at 

2 comments:

  1. Becky! It's so cute! I love that just the bottom is a different color. The two-tone look is adorable. Thanks for blogging about the pattern! I'm glad it was easy to follow. Also, until this Friday the pattern is on sale for just $1.99!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... This post ACTUALLY makes me want to crochet. Can you believe it? I hate sewing. But that is BEAUTIFUL purse. Maybe I should buy the pattern...

    (oh and gorgeous pictures. You are so pretty).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...