Thursday, August 9, 2012

Branching Out


A dear cousin of mine is learning to make jewelry and we got together recently to make some earrings. She made the comment (in a nice way) that most of my jewelry was very conservative, and that I should try branching out a bit.  At least that's what I got from the conversation.  What the hey!  The above is my try at making more dangly and exotic earrings.  What do you think?  A little more on the dangerous side?
 I'm still transferring some items over from my old shop.  Here are a few that I've gotten over so far.





I'd also like to make a shout out for my friend Sheri from Hazel and Gold.  She is having a giveaway on her blog that ends tomorrow.  If you are in love with all things crochet head on over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...