Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coming soon... (and a winner!)


I'm in the process of making my first batch of swaddle babies to sell in the shop.  I cannot tell you how excited I am about it!  I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to sewing items for sale, so it will be a few more days before they are ready to list.  I'll definitely keep you posted though!

...

And now for the winner of the BeccaMarie Designs earring giveaway!



I'm excited to say that the winner is...

Tonya, from Nearly Missed It!

I had SO much fun with this giveaway, thank you all so much for participating!  I'll be having another one soon!  (*think swaddle babies*)

Thanks for coming!

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful earrings! I can't wait to get them :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...