Monday, February 25, 2013

A little help can go a long way.


I like this picture.  I was walking down the road from my grandmother's house and spotted some giant dandelions, a bit smaller than my fist.  I had no idea those even existed!  So of course I picked a few to spread the giant dandelion seed love and had to blow extra hard to get the seeds to let go.  And look at that one, he's rising above.

My friend recently posted about something that is very special to her.  I'm really not good at paraphrasing or rewording things, and I think it'd be best if you just went over to her post and read it from her own words.  Sometimes we need to see what others are capable of going through, and rising above, to give us a boost to look outside of ourselves and see with clearer eyes.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...