Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello!  
I know I posted this on bedtime tales a while ago, but I wanted to post it again.  I love embroidery because it makes me feel like I am coloring with thread and fabric instead of crayons and paper.  It is so fun.


I also wanted to post it to provide encouragement to those of you who are afraid to start learning if you're itching to.  This was my first piece.


I think the learning curve is quite fast with this medium.
And there are dozens of sites that have wonderful tutorials for learning to embroider online.  
This one for example, with Mary Corbet is lovely.
Or at the wild olive with Mollie.
Check them out!  You can do it :)



Love ya,
Becca


1 comment:

  1. this makes me want to cross stitch... and that's sayin something

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...