Wednesday, May 9, 2012

something beautiful - and a wacko dream


I originally wanted to just post about the dream I had last night.  
Then I felt like it wouldn't be fun without a photo.  
Then I chose the one above.  

And then I had to follow up with this one.


This is me and my younger sister at a Taylor Swift concert.
Oh man, the only other concert I have been to in my life is Three Dog Night (amazing in and of itself).  Taylor's was amazing, and I'm not going to apologize for it.  It was at this concert that we were introduced to Needtobreathe.  Here's a good song to start you out (Something Beautiful).
I believe the above photo explains clearly how fun that night was :)

Now on to that dream.

It was weird.  I was an old man.  But half the time I think I was really an old woman. 
And I was in a rest home.
And I was trying to escape.
Freeing my fellow friends with me, we struggled to climb stairs and enter taxis in our wheel chairs.  In the end I figured out that if I just stopped paying to be there then they would just let me go.

Ahhhh, I'm so glad I woke up.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...