Friday, May 11, 2012

yarn


Last year I walked into a craft store and found a massive box full of beautiful yarns that were on super sale.  On impulse I decided that it was time to invest in a small basket of colors, just in case I ever needed them.  I feel like I always pass up sales because I am not needing the item on sale directly at the moment.  And then when I do need it I have to go out and buy it at full price.  Not this time.  Thankfully they had a variety of colors and I was able to choose some that made me really happy inside.


Lately I've gotten the hankering to learn to crochet... again.  It seems like I have to learn everything over again no matter how many times I learn the trade.  This time it was because of these.  I've had my eye on this pattern for a while.  So, to aid in my endeavors I gritted my teeth and also purchase this book.  It's really hard for me to want to pay this kind of price for a book, I wish I could have found it at a thrift store.  But so far it has been helpful!

I'll have to force myself to start out practicing with something easy.  Wish me luck!


Do you crochet?  Leave a link, I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...