Friday, June 15, 2012

Fix the factory! Make your own cd case.


Oft times when I do a photo shoot I end up mailing the finished photos on a cd.  As long as they are shipped in a non-bending-protective package, I find no qualms with using a paper cd envelope.
Of course those paper cd envelopes are ridiculously expensive for what they are when purchased from the store.  So I make my own.
Not only are these funner to look at, but you'll save the pennies.

Here's how you do it!


I use the pages I know I'll not be missing from an old magazine, and tape.


Fold the page in half.  Then tape along the bottom and partially up one side.


Insert your cd.
Fold the top of your envelope over.


Aaaaaaand that's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...