Monday, August 27, 2012

Working with stone


One of the mediums I love most to work with stone.  Turquoise, red rock, peach, yellow, you name it.  I love the way it looks near the face, near the hair.  It has it's own natural beauty.

I love how it can go with anything.  It can dress up a flannel shirt, or add color to a pretty black dress.  I wish I would see it around more often.


I think my favorite combination is the stone with copper.  Look at the colors!
Love it.



It's been sort of a slow blog week.  We were away for the weekend, and although I had photos ready so that I could think up something to post with them, I didn't want to melt you with dry posts.  I'm excited for this week though.  Some fun things are planned!


All of the above pieces can be found in my shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...